Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: ATTN: All boarders, please read! (all spots filled, THANK YOU!)

  1. #71
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by CBMatt:
    He isn't exactly an action figure, but it would be awesome to see Teddy Ruxpin in the Vintage Toy thread.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It doesn't HAVE to be an action figure. I will put him down for you!

  2. #72
    Inactive Member CBMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2001
    Posts
    116
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome. I was gonna go for the 2-XL, but I only have the 90's version. I didn't see much point in suggesting the 80's version if I don't even have it.

  3. #73
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump for 2 more toy freaks!

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Dolphinstardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How about this one? Made by Kenner or Mattel I believe in the late 70's , 10" or 12" , had purple skin with a cool removable mask. Had a button on his rib cage that you pushed to wind up a hypno disk with sparks in his chest. The figure was called Hypno *something* damn all those drugs I did way back when [img]wink.gif[/img] I can't remember the full name.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 01, 2004 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Dolphinstardust ]</font>

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    My choice, now that I know the rules: Mad Scientist Monster Lab (and if that's already taken, bring on Mangalor Mountain!)

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    anyone remember Dr. Dreadful food and drink lab
    that stuff was awesome
    i still have all my stuff

  7. #77
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'll be looking forward to that TCM!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #78
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    dolphin, you are talking about Hypnos, enemy of Pulsar!

    You and CM fill the last two spots!


    That is it, be looking for the Your Vintage Toy of the Day feature, all through the month of July! Every day will be a different board members favorite vintage toy!

    Thank you to all who listed their favorite vintage toys, this should be fun!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 01, 2004 05:28 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •